FIXED DEPARTURE DATE :- MAY :- 11, 25
Price per adult on Twin sharing Rs 2,08,850
Price per child with extra bed Rs 1,83,720
Price per child without extra bed Rs 1,64,850
Day- 1: Rome
On arrival Rome , you will be meeting our representative at the airport who will assist you to board the coach and proceed for hotel check in as per the standard check In time of the hotel. Rest day relax and recover from Jet lag (Dinner)overnight stay in Rome .
Day- 2: Rome city tour , Vatican City
Arrival Pisa After having breakfast at the hotel we then proceed to Rome city tour which includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photostop at the Colosseum. Later Proceed to Vatican City-the smallest nation in the world! This includes Vatican Museum, one of the largest museum complexes in the world, the sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Square with St. Peter’s Basilica – one of the largest churches in the world. witness the enchanting city of Pisa to witness photostop at the wonder of the world-the Leaning Tower! We also have photostops at the other famous sites located on the same Field of Miracles. Overnight stay in Pisa.(Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day- 3: Birds Eye View from Pizzale Michaelangelo Point, Arrival in Venice
Today after having breakfast at the hotel head towards Florence and have photostops at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Later proceed to Venice for city tour via canal cruise Tronchetto Pier past incredible miniature canals to the Piazza San Marco. Today also includes a tour with a brief visit to a Murano Glass Showroom for a demonstration in glass blowing. Also enjoy a romantic optional Gondola ride. overnight stay in Padova/Venice . (Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner)
Day- 4 : Innsbruck city tour, Swarovski Crystal Worlds
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Wattens to visit internationally renowned Swarovski Crystal Worlds where we get to see the world’s biggest crystal and it’s smallest! Later proceed for an orientation tour of the city which includes Golden Roof or ‘Goldenes Dachl’the Imperial Church and the ‘Hofburg’ or Imperial Palace. Overnight in Innsbruck(Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner)
Day 5: Visits Rhine Falls & Arrive in Switzerland
Today after having breakfast at the hotel, we drive through Vaduz, the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein. Enjoy the sights and surroundings of Vaduz. Enroute visit Rhine Falls, photostop at Zurich lake and arrival in Lucerne (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day-6 : Mount Titlis with Ice Flyer (subject to operation), Lucerne city tour, Lake Lucerne cruise
Today we will be visiting Mt.Titlis to experience ‘Titlis Rotair’-world’s first revolving cable-car ride! Here we also experience the thrilling Ice Flyer ride and snow slides (subject to operation).Today we also get to enjoy Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Here we also have leisure time for shopping and enjoying the local scenic beauty. Not to forget the relaxing Lake Lucerne cruise which is also part of our day in Switzerland today. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day-7: Black Forest drive, Cuckoo Clock factory, Lake Titisee
Today after having breakfast at the hotel activities include drive through Black Forest, Black Forest is a wooden Mountain range in south western Germany .its Bordered by Rhine Valley to the west and South. The Black Forest consists of a cover of sandstone and top of a core of gneiss and granites . visit to Lake titisee famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks . Lake Titisee is located in the southern Black Forest . Lake Titisee is perfect for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, pedaloing and for a stroll along the water front . overnight stay in Switzerland (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 08 : Arrival Paris
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed for a scenic and nature filled drive to one of the most lively city of Europe “Paris. Enjoy the most attractive and famous Lido Show in the evening which is optional . (Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner)
Day 09 : Paris City Tour, Eiffel tower 3rd Level
After having the breakfast at the hotel proceed with Paris city tour. This will includes the Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier’s Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides. Take in the dazzling overview of the city as you ascend by an elevator to the 3rd level of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy Siene River Cruise in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 10 : Paris – Disneyland – Paris
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to experience the excitement at Disneyland. Disneyland Paris, commonly known as Euro Disney . There are also parades and shows. And when the kids have had their fun, the grown-ups can indulge themselves with the designer outlet shopping in nearby Marne la Vallée. Enjoy various rides and shows like It’s a Small World and Space mountain. Meet your favorite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Donald. Overnight stay in Paris. (Breakfast, Meal Coupon and Dinner)
Day- 11: Brussels City Tour, Mini Europe (If not Kekenholf in Amsterdam)
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Brussels and Since Keukenhof is closed after 20th May, for any departures post that, we will instead be visiting Mini Europe, wherein you explore and discover the Europe’s Nicest Places like Atomium, Tower Bridge, Leaning Tower and many more iconic miniatures. Later on proceed for Brussels city tour which will include St.Michel,St. Gudula Cathedral, the world’s first shopping mall-Galeries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannekin Pis (photostop). Arrive Amsterdam in the evening. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day- 12 : Amsterdam city tour, Canal Cruise, Keukenhof (till 20th May) Stay in Amsterdam
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Amsterdam and on arrival do the city tour of Amsterdam where we drive past the Royal Palace, the National Monument, Skinny Bridge, the Albert Cuyp Market and the beautiful houses along the canal and a windmill on the river Amstel. Today we also get to experience Amsterdam Canal cruise in luxurious cruise boat which takes us along beautiful canals and houses of the city, pass by the Zevenbogenbruggengracht. Today also includes visit to Keukenhof – the world’s largest flower garden (open till 20th May only). (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day- 13: Eurotunnel across Channel Tunnel, Arrival in London and London City Tour
After having breakfast at the hotel day begins with Euro tunnel transfer to London. On arrival in London city enjoy city tour of London. Begin day with Guided London City tour which includes Tower Bridge,River Thames, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St.Paul’s Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, visits Swami Narayan Temple Oxford Street, Tower of London. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day- 14 : London Eye Flight Experience and Madame Tussauds
After having breakfast at the hotel we will be taking a 30-min ride on famous Ride on London Eye-world’s tallest Ferris wheel. Later visit Madam Tussauds wax museum to photograph yourself with famous personalities. Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 15 : Departure from London
After having Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to airport for flight back to home town with loaded sweet and wonderful memories. (Breakfast)
- Return Economy Class Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Idea Pomezia or similar in Rome
- 01 Night Accommodation in Hotel Granduca or similar in Pisa
- 01 Night Accommodation in Hotel Tulip Inn or similar in Padova, Venice
- 01 Night Accommodation in Alpine Park or similar in Innsbruck
- 03 Night Accommodation in Movenpick / Terrace or similar in Switzerland
- 03 Night Accommodation in Park Inn By Radisson or similar in Paris
- 02 Night Accommodation NH Zotermeer or similar in Amsterdam
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Crowne Plaza Heathrow or similar in London
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Guided Rome city tour includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photostop at the Colosseum
- Vatican City includes Vatican Museum the sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Square with St. Peter’s Basilica • Photostop at Leaning Tower of pisa with famous Field of Miracles
- Photostops at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David
- Guided Venice City tour with visit to Murano Glass Factory and Showroom
- Swarovski Crystal World Museum in Wattens
- Orientation tour of the Innsbruck city includes Golden Roof or ‘Goldenes Dachl’the Imperial Church and the ‘Hofburg’ or Imperial Palace
- Visit Rhine Falls,
- Photostop at Zurich lake
- Mt.Titlis to experience ‘Titlis Rotair’-world’s first revolving cable-car
- Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge
- Lake Lucerne cruise
- Visit to Black Forest Region
- Visit to Lake Titisee Famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks
- Paris city tour includes Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier’s Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides ,
- Visit to Eiffel Tower 3rd level
- Enjoy Siene River Cruise
- Full day at Fun and Excitement in Disneyland
- Visit to Mini Europe / Kuekenholf Tulip Gardens
- Brussels City Tour includes St.Michel,St. Gudula Cathedral, the world’s first shopping mall-Galeries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannekin Pis (photostop)
- Half Day Guided City Tour of London
- Visit to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum
- London Eye Flight • Meals as per the itinerary
- All Tours and Transfers as per the itinerary
- Visa Assistance (Issuance Subject to Immigration / Consulate / Embassy Discretion)
- Services of Experiences and Caring Tour Manager • Travel Insurance (upto the age of 60)
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity of the tour or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach for any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up-gradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra water bottle charges other than specified in the itinerary
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Your Inclusion Column
OPTIONAL TOURS :-
Gondola Ride In Venice :- Euro 25 Per person
Lido Show in Paris :- Euro 85 Per Person
– Free International SIM card with incoming free facility
– Zero Carry Money Tours
– Multi-lingual experienced caring Indian tour managers
– Veg, Jain meal options available
– Daily Indian-snacks packets
To Book your Package Call +91 9610450077 or Write firstname.lastname@example.org